Sunday, November 18, 2007


Yes, you're right.
I dunno the full story.
I can't judge.
But did you make an effort to explain your part to me?
Without that, you left me hating.
You dunno how much you've put me through.
Everytime I tell myself to not think about it, I fail.
And whenever I think about it, I hate.
You dunno how awful this feeling feels.
You know nothing, cos you don't care.
Perhaps you might claim you do, you know it yourself.
We haven't been going out together lately, you know why.
You stated your reason, but you know it's not true.
You wanted everything to yourself.
And how did this started?
Think about it.
I never knew this 2year sistership was so fragile.
Where was the Saturdays we used to looked forward to?
My friends they tell me, maybe you're out having fun so i should to.
You think thats so easy? Maybe for you.
Do you even care?
I wanna know your part of the story.
I wanna know what had put us through this obstacle.
I say its an obstacle because I know we'll get over it.
I apologize, for I know I was in the wrong for not listening to you before I judge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home